An employee-friendly office environment is an employee’s basic dream. Taking care of employees’ grievances, ensuring that they are working safely without any sensitive issues, and treating them as humans make a company successful.Working overseas is a basic dream which any working person has. The thought of joining the dream company motivates the person to work better. But what will happen if the dream company’s working environment is the opposite of the reputation held by the company? On the ground scale, employees start performing poorly as their psychological condition is affected due to the office environment. This might be basic, but it affects the company’s overall performance on a large scale.These are the following things companies can do to encourage the employees to perform better:
- Corporate Gift Baskets: This is a familiar concept in Toronto as the employees are given toronto corporate gift baskets as a token of appreciation for their hard work.
- Make the employees feel recognized for their share of hard work.
- Be respectful and honest to employees.
- Be transparent about the places they lack to fill the gaps.
- Share positive feedback about their work regularly.
- Keep track of their requirements and needs.
- Fulfill them in the form of incentives, bonuses, emergency leaves, etc.
Basic information about corporate gift baskets
A corporate gift basket contains various food items like cookies, chocolates, chips, etc., and other accessories such as mugs, laptop sleeves, etc. It is considered as a token to appreciate the workers and is one of the subtle yet touching gestures to express gratitude.
There can be various types of corporate gift baskets given to the employees depending on the situation/occasion:
- For employees who are returning to the office after a gap.
- A ‘thank you’ box for new employees to establish a long-term relationship.
- A ‘VIP gift box’ to celebrate milestones, achievements, holidays, etc.
Keeping good communication with employees can help the employers know about their side of the story regarding the working scenario. Keeping them motivated increases their productivity to almost 20% and empathizing with their grievances can help them to engage in the work better.
Tania Witt is an SEO expert, worked as a team leader of an outsourcing company for 4 years. Many online businesses’ websites are on the top rank on search engines with his help. Tania’s book entitled “See Your Website On Page One” is best-selling nowadays.